BBQ Baked Beans
September 22, 2018
: 4 servings
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 In a Dutch oven, mix onion, pork and beans, mustard, maple syrup, light brown sugar, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Step 3 Top with the bacon pieces.
- Step 4 Bake, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.