Blue Cheese Dip
September 20, 2018
: 12 servings
- 8 ounces vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- Step 1 Place vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, granulated garlic, pepper, parsley and dill into a large bowl.
- Step 2 Beat with a mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Step 3 Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve.