Pico De Gallo
January 29, 2019
: About 4 cups servings
- 6 medium tomatoes seeded and diced
- 3 jalapenos minced
- 1/2 medium white onion diced
- 2 small green onions finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
- Step 1 Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Step 2 Blend and season with salt, to taste.
- Step 3 Cover and refrigerate for about an hour before using.
- Step 4 Serve with Tortilla chips, add to scrambled eggs, spoon over grilled eggplant, or add to fish tacos.
- Step 5 Spoon over grilled shrimp and steak.
- Step 6 Stir Pico de Gallo with fresh corn kernels and black beans for a quick side dish, or even a tasty filling to your burritos, or add a flavor jolt to your grilled Chicken salad. Pico de Gallo is a healthy way to add amazing flavor to dinner, snacks and even parties.