Spicy Honey Sriracha Dip
January 19, 2020
: 3 cups
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Tortilla chips
- Chopped green onions, optional
- Step 1 In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles.
- Step 2 Drain.
- Step 3 Transfer to a greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Step 4 Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese, broth, chili sauce and honey.
- Step 5 Cook, covered, on low until cheese is melted, 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Step 6 Serve with tortilla chips.
- Step 7 If desired, sprinkle with green onions.