Black Olive Tapenade with Figs & Mint
September 20, 2018
: 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup pitted oil-cured black olives
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6 small dried figs, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bagel chips, for serving
- Step 1 In a food processor, pulse the olives, figs, capers, garlic, mint, anchovies and olive oil until the tapenade is thick and somewhat chunky.
- Step 2 Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Transfer the tapenade to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Step 4 Serve with bagel chips.