Cookie Dough Fudge
September 12, 2018
: 15 servings
- 1 stick sweet butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups melted white chocolate
- Step 1 Grease an 8″ or 9″ square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- Step 2 In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Step 3 Add flour and salt and beat until combined.
- Step 4 Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Step 5 In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and melted white chocolate, then fold into cookie dough mixture.
- Step 6 Pour into prepared pan and top with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Step 7 Refrigerate until fudge is firm, about 2 hours.
- Step 8 Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper and cut into squares.