My Buttered Noodles
September 20, 2018
: 4 servings
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1 In a large pot filled with boiling water, dissolve the bouillon cubes and cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Step 2 Drain the noodles in a colander and then nestle the colander into the pot so some of the pasta water goes into the pot as the pasta continues to drain.
- Step 3 Remove the colander and stir the butter and sour cream into the pot until the butter melts.
- Step 4 Add the parsley and the noodles.
- Step 5 Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 6 Toss to combine well.
- Step 7 Pour into a serving bowl.