Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese & Pear
June 20, 2019
: 6 servings
- 12 thin slices pancetta (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 Bartlett pear
- 1/2 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Quality honey
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- Step 1 Arrange pancetta slices in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Step 2 Bake at 450 degrees F. for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Step 3 Transfer to a paper towel-lined wire rack using a spatula. Let stand 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Step 4 Core pear with an apple corer.
- Step 5 Cut pear crosswise into 12 thin rings.
- Step 6 Arrange on a serving platter.
- Step 7 Top evenly with pancetta and goat cheese.
- Step 8 Sprinkle with pepper.
- Step 9 Drizzle with honey just before serving.