Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
September 30, 2018
: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pints brussels sprouts (2 pounds total), trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Step 1 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
- Step 2 Add brussel sprouts, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until caramelized, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Add 1/3 cup water and cook until evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Step 4 Add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Step 5 Serve immediately.