Quick Tri-Tip Marinade
September 22, 2018
: 6-8 servings
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped dried onions
- 2 (4-pound) tri-tips, trimmed
- Step 1 To make the marinade, mix all of the ingredients except for the beef in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 2 Place the trimmed tri-tips in a plastic container and pour the marinade over.
- Step 3 Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Step 4 Heat grill to medium temperature.
- Step 5 Place tri-tips on grill at a 45 degree angle to establish grill marks and cook about 35 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Step 6 Remove the tri-tips from the grill and let rest about 2 to 5 minutes before slicing.
- Step 7 Serve with your favorite side dishes.