Great Steak Marinade
September 9, 2018
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Step 1 Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Step 2 Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired.
- Step 3 Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Step 4 Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
- Step 5 Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Step 6 Cook meat as desired.