Grilled Tuna with Olive Relish
September 5, 2018
- Olive Relish:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted imported black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 3/4 pounds tuna steak, trimmed and cut into 6 portions
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Step 1 To prepare olive relish: Combine parsley, olives, celery, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Step 2 To grill tuna: Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Step 3 Rub tuna all over with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4 Grill the tuna until seared on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Step 5 Serve with Olive Relish and lemon wedges.