Cranberry Waldorf Salad
September 23, 2018
: 10-12 servings
- 4 cups chopped pears or chopped apples
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds or broken pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup snipped pitted whole dates or raisins
- 2/3 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Leaf lettuce
- Step 1 In a medium mixing bowl combine chopped pears or apples, grapes, celery, almonds or pecans, and dates or raisins.
- Step 2 Divide fruit mixture among lettuce-lined salad plates.
- Step 3 For dressing, in a small mixing bowl combine cranberry sauce, mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, and celery seed.
- Step 4 Drizzle dressing over fruit mixture.