Mango Agave Granola with Greek Yogurt
September 23, 2018
: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup honeysuckle honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not instant)
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup diced dried sweetened mango
- 1 pint 2% Greek yogurt
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Step 2 Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Step 3 Mix the canola oil, agave syrup, honey, cinnamon, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl until smooth.
- Step 4 Combine the oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, wheat germ and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 5 Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Step 6 Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Step 7 Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Step 8 Remove the granola from the oven and let cool slightly, then break into clumps while still warm.
- Step 9 Let cool completely, and then toss with the dried mango in a bowl.
- Step 10 Serve with the yogurt.
- Step 11 Store leftover granola in an airtight container in a cool place.