Are you ready for spring? It’s time to start thinking about transitioning your skincare routine from winter to spring. Every time a season changes you should address not only your wardrobe but the differences in your skin as well. You can optimize your best looking skin just by making a few adjustments.
- Start with your daytime moisturizer. Trade in those heavier creams for a lighter less oily version. Choose one that always includes a SPF to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Save time and money by choosing a light tinted moisturizer that also includes a SPF eliminating the need for more than one product.
- Exfoliate your skin. Spring is the best time to use scrubs and exfoliating peels to brighten your appearance.
- Change your color palette in your clothes and makeup. Lighten up! Spring is the best time to incorporate a softer look with pink and peach hues. This is also a good time to rid yourself of those old products you’ve been keeping past their shelf life.
- Choose lighter perfumes. Although we have our favorites we wear all year round try one or two fresh or floral scents. Tip: If you don’t want to make the financial commitment to full size versions ask your favorite fragrance counter for a sample to try before purchasing.
- Don’t neglect your dry winter hair. Moisturizing conditioners or oils will help to restore its shine along with a good trim to eliminate those dry ends.
With a few simple changes you will be at your best and ready to enjoy the season.