Sautéed Wild Mushrooms with Mushroom Ravioli
September 20, 2018
: 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 ounces mixed shiitake, button, oyster mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine, brandy, chicken stock or water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 package fresh mushroom ravioli, cooked and drained with 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid
- Grated Parmesan
- Step 1 In a large skillet heat oil and butter over medium high heat.
- Step 2 Add shallot and cook for 1 minute.
- Step 3 Stir in mushrooms and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Step 4 Add wine or other liquid and bring to a simmer.
- Step 5 Stir in cream and return to boil.
- Step 6 Add cooked ravioli and some of the reserved pasta water and toss to coat.
- Step 7 Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 8 Serve hot with grated Parmesan.