Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli
September 19, 2018
: 8 servings
- 1 small head cauliflower (2 pounds), cut into florets
- 2 large stalks broccoli (1 pound), cut into florets
- 1 head garlic, broken into cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Step 2 Place cauliflower and broccoli into a 9 by 13 inch baking dish, toss with the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Step 3 Cover the dish and bake for 1/2 hour.
- Step 4 Remove the cover, stir and cook for 30 to 40 minutes more, until vegetables are tender and nicely browned, stirring occasionally.