September 11, 2018
: 6 servings
- 4 tablespoons sweet butter
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1 Melt butter in a medium pot.
- Step 2 Add onion and cook until softened.
- Step 3 Add garlic and rice.
- Step 4 Stir with a wooden spoon and cook 1 minute.
- Step 5 Add chicken broth, milk and salt.
- Step 6 Bring to a simmer.
- Step 7 Cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- Step 8 Cook 20 minutes.
- Step 9 Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.