Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta
September 20, 2018
: 4 servings
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- Step 1 In a large skillet, saute onions & garlic in butter & oil until tender.
- Step 2 Stir in the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, kosher salt & lemon pepper.
- Step 3 Saute for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Step 4 Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions
- Step 5 Drain.
- Step 6 Add to chicken mixture & toss.