Grilled Corn Salad with Lime Red Chili & Cotija
September 21, 2018
: 8 servings
- 8 ears fresh corn, silks removed, husk on, soaked in cold water 30 minutes
- Canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup creme fraiche
- 2 limes, juiced and 1 zested
- 1 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- Step 1 Heat grill to high.
- Step 2 Grill corn until charred on all sides, 10 or so minutes.
- Step 3 Take off the grill and remove the kernels with a sharp knife.
- Step 4 While you are cutting the corn, put a cast iron skillet on the grill to heat.
- Step 5 Add the corn and the remaining ingredients to the hot pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until creamy and heated through.
- Step 6 Serve with the steak.