Fruit Stuffing Casserole
- 1 (6 oz.) bag seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple cored peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cling peaches diced
- 1/2 cup chardonnay wine or apple juice
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 In a large mixing bowl combine the stuffing mix with 1/2 stick butter.
- Step 3 Add all other ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Step 4 Place in a greased 3-quart casserole dish cover and bake about 30 minutes.
- Step 5 Remove cover and allow browning lightly.
- Step 6 This could be used to utilize your oven during the roasting time of the turkey. Just add to the oven about thirty minutes before the turkey is done.
- Step 7 If you have extra mixture, place into greased muffin tins.
- Step 8 Bake for about 30 minutes. This could also be added to the turkey cavity as well.