Beef or Pork Dry Rub
September 9, 2018
: 2 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup paprika, or 1/3 cup smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Chile powder
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a fork to break up the sugar and combine the spices.
- Step 2 Mixture will keep in an airtight container, out of the light, for a few months.