Bacon Wrapped Dates
September 20, 2018
: 8 servings
- 24 large pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon (12 slices)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Step 2 Slice the dates lengthwise three-quarters of the way down.
- Step 3 In a small bowl, press the cream into the blue cheese with a fork.
- Step 4 Press a small scoop of the blue cheese into the center of the dates and close them back up.
- Step 5 Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- Step 6 Wrap each halved bacon strip around a date.
- Step 7 Secure with a toothpick.
- Step 8 Place the bacon-wrapped dates on a baking sheet.
- Step 9 Bake until the bacon is crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.