Garden Pasta Salad
September 21, 2018
: 8-10 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Step 1 Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Step 2 Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- Step 3 Mix carrots, celery, peppers, tomatoes, and green onion together in large bowl.
- Step 4 Add the cooled pasta and mix together.
- Step 5 Pour the dressing over mixture, add the Parmesan and mix well.