September 13, 2018
: 4-6 servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into bite size pieces (6 cups)
- 6-8 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces container sliced mushrooms
- Step 1 Cook cauliflower in a large pot with boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step 2 Drain it and set aside.
- Step 3 Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, half of crumbled bacon, 3 tablespoons of chives, 1 cup of cheese, mushrooms and cauliflower in a large bowl until combined.
- Step 4 Place all the ingredients together in a baking dish and top with 1 cup of cheese and the rest of the bacon crumbles.
- Step 5 In a preheated oven to 425 degrees F., bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 6 Top with the remaining chives and serve.