September 9, 2018
: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or other vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Step 2 Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Step 3 Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Step 4 Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Step 5 Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Step 6 Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Step 7 Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Step 8 Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Step 9 Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil.
- Step 10 Let chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving
- Step 11 Optional: If you bring the reserved marinade up to a boil, let simmer until slightly reduced, it makes a wonderful sauce to go on top of the chicken.