Warm Olives with Rosemary Garlic & Lemon
September 23, 2018
: About 1 pound
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Strips of zest from 1 small lemon
- 1 small rosemary sprig
- 2 small garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 1 pound mixed oil and brine cured olives, such as Kalamata, Niçoise, Moroccan, cracked green Sicilian and Cerignola
- Step 1 In a medium saucepan, combine the oil with the lemon zest, rosemary and garlic and cook over moderate heat until the garlic just begins to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Step 2 Remove from the heat, stir in the olives and let stand for at least 15 minutes before serving.