April 17, 2019
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces homemade mini marshmallows, approximately 3 cups
- 1 cup Clementine orange segments, approximately 6 clemencies
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries
- Step 1 Place the cream and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and whip until stiff peaks are formed.
- Step 2 Add the sour cream and whisk to combine.
- Step 3 Add the marshmallows, orange, pineapple, coconut, pecans and cherries and stir to combine.
- Step 4 Transfer to a glass serving bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.